Following continued growth and new account wins we are looking to add a number of Implementation & Training Consultants to our existing team to help support the rollout of our unique document management solutions in automotive retailers across the UK.
Job Title: Implementation & Training Consultant
Location: UK – home based with significant travel
Reporting to: Commercial Director with a dotted line to the relevant Technical Account Manager
Developed specifically for the automotive industry by automotive people, iDealFILE seamlessly integrates with dealer management and third-party systems – turning unsecured manual paper-based deal files into secure electronic digitally-signed, visible, traceable and auditable data.
Although a deal file can exist of up to 70 different documents, iDealFILE provides dealers with a single online platform to view and manage all of these items – regardless of how many other systems the dealer already has in place.
iDealFILE is now installed at over 150 franchised locations with a further 150 installations scheduled over the next few months. Our client base includes the estates of two of the AM100 top five as well as leading dealer groups including the likes of Vindis Group, Toomey Motor Group, Barretts Motor Group and John Banks Group.
- Undertake the implementation and training of the company’s software products and services at client sites.
- Build excellent relationships with clients and users whilst on client sites.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the company’s software products and services.
- Provide input into the ongoing development and improvement of implementation and training processes and systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An aptitude for IT
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery
- Self-motivation with the ability to motivate others
- Automotive retailing
- Training delivery
- Sales/Aftersales systems and processes
- DMS systems
- A high level of organisation
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with others
- A willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will then be invited to conduct a telephone interview before being invited to meet the senior management team.