At Automotive Management Live 2018, iDealFILE will showcase its groundbreaking electronic deal file platform, designed to provide a more efficient, transparent and secure way to manage sales documentation – with added environmental benefits.
Developed specifically for the automotive industry, the iDealFILE platform seamlessly integrates with dealer management and third-party systems – turning unsecured manual paper-based documents into secure electronic digitally-signed, visible, traceable and auditable data.
The latest version of the iDealFILE platform being demonstrated at AM Live 2018 includes:
- a self-auditing function which checks for key information and highlights any mismatched or missing information
- a multi-document view which allows comparison and approval of documents during sign-off
- ability to pre-define time limits that documents are stored for within the system to meet GDPR requirements
- digital forms to replace paper-based versions
- a fully automated workflow which can be tailored to fit any dealership sales process
Throughout the day the iDealFILE team will be on hand to explain how the feature-rich platform delivers time savings of between 2 and 4 hours per deal file and cash savings of £3-£4 per deal file thanks to reduced print, paper, storage and retrieval costs.
iDealFILE’s Managing Director Ritchie Kelk said: “Since the launch of iDealFILE in 2017 we have been investing in and refining the platform to meet the ever-changing dealer requirements and the challenges of the new GDPR regulations. Utilising Microsoft’s ISO 27001 accredited Azure cloud platform to host iDealFILE we are proud to be rolling the system out across the estates of two of the AM 100 top five as well as a number of other dealer groups.
“We look forward to showing how we can help dealerships thrive in a hugely competitive and challenging market by removing over 80% of printed paper from their sales department and adding a totally new approach to deal file creation and management.”